Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Andy Griffith Marathon on TV Land

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Andy Griffith Marathon on TV Land

    Anybody watching it? It never gets old to me, could watch it 24/7.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member truesportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    when did it start
    LIFE IS A SPORT

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    It started early this morning. It is to honor Don Knotts. I think they may throw in some 3's Company later tonight, or maybe tomorrow. I watched quite a few episodes around the house today.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    [ QUOTE ]
    Anybody watching it? It never gets old to me, could watch it 24/7.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    They never get old to me either. I love it.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    [ QUOTE ]
    Anybody watching it? It never gets old to me, could watch it 24/7.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah, it's an addictive show. It's almost like COPS - the more you watch it, the more you can't stop watching it!

    Like.. the more I see a convict being knocked over the head with a nightstick, the more I want to see the NEXT episode of someone being clubbed cold! BRING ON THE COMMIES!

    /rant.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    The KEROSENE pickle episode is on!!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    Don said that was his favorite episode. I wish I had it recording right now at home.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    It doesnt get any better...
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    Another one I thought of, that I did not see this weekend, was the dynamite goat episode.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Andy Griffeth Marathon on TV Land

    My favorite all time is the Wakefield and Carter feud episode.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •